Wednesday, December 19, 2007

 

Deliriously Happy

Lara says it far better than I ever could.

I will try to write more later, but as I am at work, I content myself, and you must content yourselves, with her words.

Apologies for the delay in adding anything to Lara's post. She having told the entire story of our relationship, there is not much for me to add. Lara is a woman of unsurpassable charm, from the moment I first read her blog I knew that she was someone I respected for her ability to think and communicate.

It wasn't until we got to emailing later that I realised just how caring, considerate and charming an individual she was.

I have been incredibly blessed to know her, and will be so much more blessed on the day she becomes my wife. I look forward eagerly to that day.

Matt.

Comments:
Congratulations Matt!! Even from the perspective of someone so removed from your life, and only seeing Lara's comments on the blog, I think it was a fairly obvious thing, so I'm glad you could finally see something that was obvious to everyone else!

So massive congratulations from me! I hope you guys stay as happy as you are right now.
 
Agree with the person above - saw it coming, but still, congratulations! You sure moved quick - I'll take that as a sign that it was such a sure thing it didn't need much consideration. Congratulations again.

Andrew
 
A big congratulations Matt!! You've got yourself a wonderful, fabulous, godly lady there. Hurrah!!!!
 
I may be a bit behind the ball on this, but Congratulations Mat! Many good wishes for the future and all that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?