Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

Operatic Endeavours

I have mentioned this to a number of people, but here is the official notification.

I will be planning a group trip to see "phantom of the opera" starring Anthony Warlow in Melbourne.

The plan will be as follows

Date : 22 September
Plan : I will be making a group booking for accommodation on the night of the 22nd, and for tickets to the show. People will be responsible for making their arrangements for travel down and back up.
Who : If you would consider yourself my friend, and I have met you in real life, then you.
What : ... do you need to do if you are interested...

Email me. If you don't already have my email address it is the name I post under here, chindogu, and it is at gmail.com

Make the subject of the email "phantom of the opera trip"

Let me know how many I will be booking for, and whether they are students/pensioners/some other form of discount.

There is a closing date on this. I need to book the tickets all at once, so we are sitting together. What I plan to do is this. I will take final numbers on 22 April. At that point I will provide final pricing and other details by return email. From there you will have one week to get the money to me (Ill provide Bank details for EFT). I will also make a post on the blog here with the complete guest list (first names only) so you can see who is coming.

Be warned that I expect the cost to be somewhere between $200-$250 (Tickets are $100, and overnight accommodation in Melbourne is not cheap) I suspect it will be twin share rooms.

And in case you were not aware... we will need to dress up nice.. Sorry...

I have just noticed the date.... I am tempted to delay posting this a day so people will not think this is a prank. But It's not. It may be the day of fools, but this is for real.

Comments:
Hey Matt,

I know I said I was keen, but now I am both going to Tibet and paying for a honeymoon so I think I'm going to have to pass afterall. Hope you get a good group together though!
 
Hi Matt,
I'm keen! I don't have your email though.
So here's the notification.
You can email me through the uni website link to me.
Or comment on my blog.
Cheers,
G
 
Hi Matt it's Hannah...I'm definitely keen to come! please email me at iesusamarocks@hotmail.com.\
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?