Saturday, June 18, 2005

 

Update

Its come to my attention that I havent posted anything on here for more than 2 weeks. Ill try to correct that in a sec, but first just a quick personal update.

Im finally getting over the insane flu that was given to me by my friend (Thanks. You know who you are!)

Im also preparing for a short trip to New Zealand, next week. This year is my grand mothers 90th birthday, as well as My dads 60th, My sisters 30th, and my 25th. Were all heading over to New Zealand to celebrate the 90th.

Currently, I havent been to my regular church in 2 weeks, and from the looks of things, after tomorrow, im going to miss two more. Im really not avoiding you guys, 1 was due to sickness, and one to visiting a friends church. After tomorrow, the next week I will be in New Zealand, and it looks like the week after I will be in Canberra.

Anyways.. I shall now return you to something thoughtprovoking... I hope.

Comments:
Glad to hear you are finally feeling better! Have fun in NZ.

Oh, and there was talk of us going to Canberra together. What's the what?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?