Thursday, April 21, 2005

 

Me

So, Who am I. Never a simple question to answer. Hopefully if your here, you either know me irl, or i said something either insightfull, entertainnig or offensive on your blog and your wondering who I am.

My name is Matthew Aldridge. Im an Australian, 25(almost), and living within close driving distance of Sydney. I comute to sydney every day, where I work with computers.

I am a committed christian. I have been a firm believer in christ since I was old enough to understand christianity. I consider myself to be reasonably intelligent. I enjoy solving problems, and I am a reasonably logical thinker.

My hobies include Magic : The Gathering, Role Playing (Mostly D&D 3.5), Reading, Board Games, Computer Games.

To be honest, Im a bit of a geek. Or a nerd (Depending on which you believe is which. I'm the one who leaves his parents basement every so often to meet up with others)

So why am I telling you so much about myself? I feel that particularly over the internet, there is a considerable scope for misunderstanding. And the more you know about where someone is coming from, the less likely you are to do this. If you know what kind of background someone is coming from, its far easier to see what they are trying to say.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?